Tillman Hall, originally known as Main Building, is a historic academic building located on the campus of Winthrop University at Rock Hill, South Carolina. It was built in 1894, and is a three-story, red brick building in the Richardsonian Romanesque style. The building includes a basement and attic, has a combination gabled and hipped roof configuration, projecting bay windows, and features a conical-roofed clock tower with open belfry. In 1962, Main Building was renamed Tillman Hall for Governor and U.S. Senator Benjamin Tillman.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.(Wikipedia)