The Pepper Building is a historic commercial building located at Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina. It was designed by the noted architectural firm Northup and O'Brien and built in 1928. It is a six-story, brick building with Art Deco style detailing. It has a flat, parapeted roof and terra cotta decorative elements, including lions' heads and pilasters. The building originally housed a department store.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2014.(Wikipedia)
"The Pepper Building"