Bryant–Denny Stadium, located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States, is the home stadium for the University of Alabama Crimson Tide football team. The stadium opened in 1929 and was originally named Denny Stadium in honor of George H. Denny, the school's president from 1912 to 1932. In 1975, the Alabama legislature added longtime football coach Paul "Bear" Bryant's name to the stadium. Bryant would coach the remaining seven seasons of his career in the stadium, making him one of the few collegiate coaches to have coached in an arena or stadium that is (partially) named for him.
It has a seating capacity of 101,821, and is the fourth largest stadium in the Southeastern Conference, the seventh largest stadium in the United States and the eighth largest stadium in the world.(Wikipedia)
"Bryant Denny Stadium"