The Weedon Island Preserve is an archaeological area near St. Petersburg, Florida, United States. It is located on 1800 Weedon Drive NE. The preserve, owned by the state, is leased to Pinellas County. The county's Department of Environmental Management/Environmental Lands Division manages the area. The name for a period in southeastern Native American history, Weeden Island culture, was derived (with a misspelling) from the area. On June 13, 1972, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.(Wikipedia)
"Weedon Island Preserve"