The Wayne County Courthouse is located in Corydon, Iowa, United States. Three buildings have served Wayne County as its courthouse. The first building was a two story structure completed in 1856 for $600. The citizens of Corydon raised $18,000 to build a new courthouse, and keep it in town. The two-story brick building with a clock tower was completed in 1890. The old courthouse was moved out of town and converted into a farmhouse. The present Modernist structure replaced it in 1964 for under $450,000.(Wikipedia)
"Wayne County Court House"