The Covenant First Presbyterian Church is a congregation of the Presbyterian Church (USA) located at 717 Elm Street at Eighth Street and Garfield Place in Cincinnati, Ohio. Two churches, the First Presbyterian and Covenant Presbyterian merged in the 1933 to become the Covenant First Presbyterian Church.
The first Presbyterian Church in Cincinnati was on the north side of Fourth Street near Main and was organized October 16, 1790.(Wikipedia)
"Covenant-First Presbyterian Church"