The Casselman Bridge (variously known as Casselmans Bridge, Castleman's Bridge, and Little Crossings Bridge) is an historic transportation structure located 0.5 miles (0.80 km) east of Grantsville in Garrett County, Maryland. The bridge was built to carry the National Road across the Casselman River. It is the centerpiece of Casselman River Bridge State Park and was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1964. Historic markers posted at each end read:
Erected 1813 by David Shriver, Jr., Sup't of the "Cumberland Road" (The National Road). This 80 foot span
was the largest stone arch in America at the time. It was continuously used from 1813 to 1933.
"Casselman River Bridge"