The Strawberry Mansion Bridge is a steel arch truss bridge across the Schuylkill River in Fairmount Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the United States.
It was built in 1896–1897 by the Phoenix Bridge Company, Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, under private ownership by the Fairmount Park Transportation Company, which operated trolleys over the bridge, with pedestrian and carriage lanes on the north side.
The Philadelphia Historical Commission designated the bridge as a historic structure on September 7, 1978.
From 1991 to 1995, the bridge was closed to vehicular and pedestrian traffic, as it was restored to its historical appearance.
As of 2010, the bridge is still in use, carrying vehicular and pedestrian traffic, but trolley service stopped in 1946.(Wikipedia)