Pottsgrove Mansion, also known as the John Potts House, is a historic home located at Pottstown, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1752 by John Potts (c. 1710 – 6 Jun 1768), and is a large two-story, rectangular, sandstone and fieldstone building in the Georgian style. It has a five-bay front facade, gable roof, and a center hall plan. The service wing was added 1790–1805, and the rebuilt east wing was built 1941–1952 during a restoration. It is open to the public as an 18th-century historic house museum owned by Montgomery County.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. It is located in the Old Pottstown Historic District.(Wikipedia)