Tidewater Inn is a historic hotel in Easton, Talbot County, Maryland, United States. It is a Colonial Revival brick, hip-roofed, four-story hotel with flanking three-story wings and an addition on the north wing. The original section was completed in 1949, with an addition to the north constructed in 1953. The floor plan of the original building is a flattened chevron shape. It served as the preeminent hostelry and community gathering place on the Maryland Eastern Shore during the time when new automobile-oriented transportation routes intensified the volume of visitors.
The Tidewater Inn was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2007.(Wikipedia)
"The Tidewater Inn"