The White House of the Confederacy is a historic house located in the Court End neighborhood of Richmond, Virginia. Built in 1818, it was the main executive residence of the sole President of the Confederate States of America, Jefferson Davis, from August 1861 until April 1865. It was viewed as the Confederate States counterpart to the White House in Washington, D.C.
Since the late 19th-century, it has been a house museum operated by the American Civil War Museum and is known as the White House and Museum of the Confederacy.(Wikipedia)
"Museum of the Confederacy"
"The White House of the Confederacy"