Map > World > Europe > United Kingdom > London > St Paul's Cathedral > The Punch Tavern
Photo copyright by owner
The Punch Tavern

The Punch Tavern is a Grade II listed public house at 98-100 Fleet Street, Holborn, London.

The pub previously on this site was called the Crown and Sugar Loaf, but was renamed as the Punch Tavern in the 1840s, as Punch magazine had its office nearby at that end of Fleet Street. It was rebuilt by the architects Saville and Martin in two phases, first the main part area of the pub and its Fleet Street frontage in 1894-95, and then its Bride Lane frontage with a "Luncheon Bar" behind in 1896-97.

(Wikipedia)
Visitors 10
Oldest photo 07/03/2014
Newest photo 07/03/2014
Alternative titles "Punch Tavern"
Links wikipedia
Map | World | Terms | About