Map > World > North America > United States > Port Angeles > Clallam County Courthouse
Photo copyright by owner
Clallam County Courthouse

The Clallam County Courthouse is located at Lincoln and East Fourth Street in Port Angeles, Washington. It was built in 1914–15, replacing an older wood courthouse built in 1892, and officially dedicated on June 14, 1915. A 1979 expansion, connected to the historic courthouse by an enclosed bridge, now houses many of the official functions, including courts, public records, and a jail. The historic courthouse now houses the Clallam County Museum and the county Parks, Fair and Facilities Department.

(Wikipedia)
Visitors 10
Oldest photo None
Newest photo None
Links wikipedia
Map | World | Terms | About