The Edmon Low Library (ELL) is the main library of the Oklahoma State University System. It is located on the main campus of the university in Stillwater.
The library holds more than 3 million volumes, and offers Internet access to online users through its expanded website and web-based catalog.
Established in 1953, the Edmon Low Library is named after Edmon Low, a former university librarian who served until his retirement in 1967. Low worked with OSU President Henry G. Bennett to build a new library building, one that would become the center of the Oklahoma State University - Stillwater campus following the completion of Bennett's Twenty-Five Year Plan.(Wikipedia)