Stanton Hall, also known as Belfast, is an Antebellum Classical Revival mansion in Natchez, Mississippi built during 1851–57 for Frederick Stanton, a cotton broker. It occupies a full block on High Street between Pearl and Commerce Streets in Natchez and is operated as a historic house museum by the Pilgrimage Garden Club.
Reportedly, a chartered ship was used to transport the moldings, marble fireplace mantles, wrought ironwork, and other building materials and furnishings to the site from Europe. The house was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1974 and a Mississippi Landmark in 1995.
The mansion is also available for rental for weddings and other special events.(Wikipedia)