Map > World > North America > United States > Dallas > Dealey Plaza > Old Red Museum
Photo copyright by owner
Old Red Museum

The Dallas County Courthouse, built in 1892 of red sandstone rusticated marble accents, is a historic governmental building located at 100 South Houston Street in Dallas, Texas. Also known as the Old Red Courthouse, it is now the Old Red Museum, a local history museum. It was designed in the Richardsonian Romanesque style of architecture by architect Max A. Orlopp, Jr.of the Little Rock, Arkansas based firm Orlopp & Kusener. In 1966 it was replaced by a newer courthouse building nearby. On December 12, 1976, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places. In 2005-2007 the building was renovated.

(Wikipedia)
Visitors 18
Oldest photo None
Newest photo None
Alternative titles "Old Red"
Links wikipedia
Map | World | Terms | About