Karpniki [karpˈniki] (German: Fischbach) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Mysłakowice, within Jelenia Góra County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres (3 mi) east of Mysłakowice, 10 km (6 mi) south-east of Jelenia Góra, and 89 km (55 mi) west of the regional capital Wrocław.
Prior to 1945 it was in Germany. After World War II the region was placed under Polish administration and ethnically cleansed according to the post-war Potsdam Agreement. The native German populace was expelled and replaced with Poles.
The village within the Rudawy Janowickie mountain range has a population of 810. It is the site of a 15th-century castle, that has been rebuilt in a Neogothic style in 1844 according to plans of Friedrich August Stüler.