Hellerup Station is a regional and commuter railway station serving the district of Hellerup in Copenhagen, Denmark.
It is served by regional trains on the Coast Line, as well as S-trains on the B, C, E, and F services.
The station was designed by V.C.H. Wolf and opened on 22 July 1863, simultaneous with the start of service on the Klampenborg line .(Wikipedia)