Golczewo [ɡɔlˈt͡ʂɛvɔ] (German: Gülzow) is a town in Kamień County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland, with 2,718 inhabitants (2004).
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. After World War II the region was placed under Polish administration and ethnically cleansed according to the post-war Potsdam Agreement. The native German populace was expelled and replaced with Poles. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.(Wikipedia)