Sant'Ivo alla Sapienza (lit. 'Saint Yves at the Sapienza (University of Rome)') is a Roman Catholic church in Rome. Built in 1642-1660 by the architect Francesco Borromini, the church is a masterpiece of Roman Baroque architecture.
The church is at the rear of a courtyard at 40, Corso del Rinascimento; the complex is now used by the Archives of the City of Rome.(Wikipedia)
"S. Ivo alla Sapienza"
"Chiesa di Sant'Ivo alla Sapienza"
"Sant' Ivo alla Sapienza"
"Roma - Sant'Ivo alla Sapienza"