Krupa monastery (Croatian: Manastir Krupa, Serbian: Манастир Крупа) is a Serbian Orthodox monastery on the Krupa River in Croatia.
The monastery was built in 1317 by monks from Bosnia with donation of Serbian King Milutin. It is located on the southern slopes of Mount Velebit, halfway between the towns of Obrovac and Knin. It is the oldest Orthodox monastery in Croatia.
The church of the Krupa monastery is dedicated to the Feast of the Dormition of Theotokos. In the monastery there are beautiful frescoes, a valuable collection of icons, and a well-known treasury.(Wikipedia)